The DragNfly renovates and conditions conventional and synthetic footings on horse riding arenas and tracks. Since this groomer handles all types of footings there is no need to buy multiple groomers when you change the footing surface in your arena.
The unique design features heavy duty side rub rails. An row of adjustable, agressive ripper teeth are offset, have a spacing of 4 inches and a working depth of up to 4 inches. The rear 2 rows of spring tines are off set and can be adjusted by a manual ratchet or an optional hydraulic cylinder. The spring tines give an ultimate mixing effect of the surface. The rear bar roller pulverizes and packs to the desired density, leaving an attractive pattern finish.
Click here to download brochure. Click here to download DragNfly brochure for sand/limestone footing.
NO ASSEMBLY! | SHIPS INTERNATIONAL!
- 4 Models | 4 Widths
- D60 | D72 | D84 | D96
- No Assembly Required. Just tow and go, or "drag n fly".
- One Row of Adjustable Ripper Teeth
- Two Rows of Spring Tines
- Rear Cage Roller
- Works on Conventional & Synthetic Footings
- Low Horsepower Requirement
- Pulls Easily With ATV, UTV, & Small Tractors
- 3 Point Hitch Not Needed with Optional Hitch Converter
|Hitch*||CAT 1||CAT 1||CAT 1||CAT 1|
|Weight||385 lbs.||440 lbs||500 lbs||565 lbs|
|Overall Dimensions||60"W x 44"D x 34"H||72"W x 44"D x 34"H||84"W x 44"D x 34"H||96"W x 44"D x 34"H|
|# of Ripper Teeth|
# of Spring Tines
|Rear Cage Roller||8.75" dia.||8.75" dia.||8.75" dia.||8.75" dia.|
|Tractor HP Requirement*||20 HP||25 HP||30 HP||35 HP|
|* hitch can be converted to towbar with optional drawbar attachment.|
* It is recommended before each use that the operator inspect equipment for loose hardware and parts and tighten as necessary. CAE will not be responsible for any loose items in the arena. Additionally the application of Loctite may be recommended when replacing certain parts.